Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Blues, The Booze & I

In Cusco i used to play guitar in a pizza joint once a week and while at some nights i only picked solely for the cat, others were quite busy with local patrons or tourists from nearby hotels stopped by to grab some grub,  a 45 % Alc./Vol. passion fruit Schnaps or just for listening. I am not one of the most social guys, but i sure enough enjoyed chatting with a few of them with the guitar changing hands occasionally in an atmosphere, which cannot be created by the money loaded " This is my house, this is my car, this is my boat " - glitterati .

No comments:

Post a Comment