Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Garden Impressions


I feel fortunate to have a garden at my disposal as
he is a santuary of tranquility in the surrounding
madness at least, if nobody operates garden mach-
inery.The harvest was alright and it gives great
satisfaction to pick the ingredients for a meal after
some efforts made earlier in the year. In general
i have great admiration for those, who are able to
live a self-supporting lifestyle and this book is a
 great read for those willing to give it a try. The
           pictures show a duck family, my favorite berry
           (physallis peruviana or Andean berry), an insect
           hotel, which can be very entertaining and the sky
           over Hamburg - even on a Sunday these bastards
           are spraying.

No comments:

Post a Comment